creative partnership archived.

Comments from others 
This is looking very nice man, I feel as if the bump might be too strong. Maybe try dropping the value just a little bit.
The bump looks much better to me now! those subtle details make it have so much more detail overall.
It's looking really cool! Does the door have a frame? It kinda looks like it might need one?
Make sure when you get to final rendering and such with lights that your shadows aren't too complex. At the moment they're creating very odd shapes across other objects!
65 is my favourite :)
32 and 34 are very interesting, they have nice form and would be cool to see with some colour.
I like number 14 :) Really interesting how you got these thumbnails from a drawing with so much going on in it :)
1, 8, 13 and 14 stick out to me, you've got some great shapes going on here :)
Comments by me
Raianbrand8 December 2014 at 13:50

This looks awesome dude, good job!
Raianbrand8 December 2014 at 22:37

It's done now and it looks great! so wurf.

Comments

Popular Posts