Sound Scape -Jelly Final- Submission Post

bu

Bubble the fish- Original sound- me making a popping noise, with my mouth- Auditions edits- echo and re-verb.
Roar and two-Original sound:  Me drinking using a straw-Auditions edits : echo and distortion and dropped the pitch for roar two.
Meow-Original sound: Me making a meowing noise- Auditions edits- distortion, echo and dropped the pitch.
Pop- Original sound- me making a popping noise, with my mouth- Auditions edits- echo.
Click-  Original sound: me clicking my fingers- Auditions edits: echo and increased the pitch.
Moan-Original sound: Me making a noise into a microphone Auditions edits: , lengthened the duration  and dropped the pitch.
Gargle- Original sound: Me gargling water-Auditions edits: echo dropped the pitch an lengthened the duration.

Comments

Popular Posts